If you’re searching for retirement wishes for a boss, this post should help!
1. It may be time to retire as you grow older. It is disheartening, though, that the company does not understand that it is releasing an asset more precious than a diamond.
2. Let us celebrate the end of an exceptional career that has achieved insurmountable goals. We are also here to mourn the parting of our highly honored leader.
3. Retirement is the beginning of being relaxed and advising others, even though you have never used your own advice. Happy retirement.
4. After being someone else’s boss your whole career, retirement is your chance to be your own boss. Enjoy your retirement!
5. I sympathize with you getting up in age, and you are also an influence to us when we think about your life and career. Have a great retirement.
6. It has been truly a godsend learning and working with you over all these years. We will miss you and your instructing. Enjoy every second of your retirement.
7. I hope you are even more active and hard working in your retirement than you were when you were working.
8. Even though you’re done with work, we both know you’ll be busier than ever. No rest for the wicked!
9. Don’t be scared. You’re retiring from your job, but not from life. Just know we have faith in you, and we know you’ll succeed in your new voyage.
10. Best wishes on your retirement. Your skill, knowledge, commitment, and presence will be greatly missed.
11. Now that you’re retired you have time for better things like fishing, golfing, and working here as a volunteer.
12. Dear boss… but remember that no matter how much everyone wishes you well, deep down inside we’re just happy that you’re leaving.
13. Boss… as you get ready to pack it up and retire, we admit that we enjoyed annoying you every single day.
14. Dear boss… retirement is life’s way of letting you know that you’ve spent way too much time giving out orders.
15. You are a good boss because more than giving us direction, you gave us guidance and inspiration. Happy retirement.
16. We’ve been lucky to have such a great and knowledgeable boss. We’ll miss you and your influence. Happy retirement.
17. To the best boss that the company has ever had. Congratulations on your retirement!
18. Retirement is freedom. We hope you enjoy doing the things that you didn’t have time for before. Congratulations! Happy Retirement!
19. A life without the daily commute and mountains of paperwork. Welcome to the rosy life, my honorable boss. Congrats on your retirement!
20. Your direction and vision made you a great boss, but your commitment, respect, and kindness make you a great person.
21. Dear boss, we think you will love retirement. You never took a day off at work, and there are no day offs in retirement. Congrats.
22. Now as you are retiring, we are going to miss our boss at work. We wish you a stress-free life full of triumph and happiness.
23. You are the kind of boss that brings out the best in others. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. Happy retirement.
24. We will miss your ingenuity, amazing charisma and the role of a true leader of our team. Such a boss is hard to replace.
25. We are not saying goodbye to a boss who gave us order. Today we are saying farewell to a leader who gave us direction. Congratulations.
26. There was at no time a dull moment or a slow day in the office when you were here. Even though you were the boss, your spirit was the best. Happy retirement.
27. Boss… I’m so glad that you’re finally retiring. I’ll be finally be able to tell you anything I want to without worrying about getting canned.
28. Dear boss, you have conquered many challenges as our leader. But the toughest challenge of your retired life is about to start – finding other challenges. Happy retirement.
29. You are a wonderful boss, your essence and energy will always guide us to move ahead. Happy retirement.
30. We just wanted you to know what a godsend it’s been to work with you over the years. We hope you’ll enjoy every day of your retirement.
Read more short retirement quotes at Chaparral Winds Retirement Community